Skip to content
- Weekly & Bi-weekly
- Mowing, String Trimming, Blowing, Edging
- All bushes/trees under 12ft
- Longleaf pine straw, Brown Mulch, Pine Bark
- One-time visit at the beginning of the season
- Mow the lawn, Pick up sticks/debris in the yard, Trim bushes, Address flower beds on property (Ground cover included)
- One-time visit at the end of the season
- Similar to “Spring Cleanup” with more emphasis on leaf removal and end-of-season pruning (Ground cover included)
- Dethatching: Removal of decaying plant material in the lawn
- This process removes the thick layer of plant material, so air, water and nutrients can reach the soil better. Additionally, your lawn can drain water more effectively with consistent dethatching.
- Aeration: Introduction of air to the lawn
- This process removes “plugs” out of your lawn, safely and neatly, to make room for nutrients to reach the soil.
- Aeration is utilized for more compacted ground.
- Shrubbery, Trees, Grasses, Flower beds
- R&R (i.e., rip out and replant)
Fertilization – COMING SOON